Diversity is a great opportunity: to know, to learn, to grow more.
The Unconference #14 brought this great opportunity to the Unconferencers in an electrifying way!
On October 27, 2017, we hosted the fourteenth Unconference at LinkedIn with Sr Leaders joining us from diverse backgrounds. We discussed ways for ‘Becoming a Great Place for Work’.
At Collaborative Climate, we promote Value of Collaboration at work for Higher Productivity & Engagement, and to Lower Stress & Hostility. The Unconferences are Collaborative and Informal Peer-learning experiences we host with Sr Leaders across domains.
Here’s a glimpse to the Unconference #14:
Ankur Warikoo, CEO at Nearbuy, fabulously Pace Setted this discussion and marvelled all with his methods to engage as he applied Design Thinking principles. He opened the forum with: What are the actionables to build a company where people love to work? Everybody penned their thoughts on the Post-its and a fascinating discussion followed.
We talked about various aspects such as:
Creating Sense for Belongingness, Types of Pulse Surveys, Ways to Reinforce Positivity, 360 Degree Feedback and Listening Forums and much more!
The Unconferencers were:
- Arun Karna – MD, AT&T India
- Aruna Sharma – India Head RPO, Randstad
- Dev Jha – HR Head, Videocon
- Dhiraj Ahuja – Director of Operations, Orane International
- Dr Sarandeep Singh – Chairman, WEE Foundation and Founder Speed Leadership
- Deepak Bharara – Founding Member – ICPI, People AtoZ and Chief Collaborator at Collaborative Climate
- Ewelina Janus – Director, Aravindam and Hult Prize India
- Dr Lokesh Abrol – Director, Aravindam and Hult Prize India
- Manik Nangia – Director Marketing and Chief Digital Officer, Max Life
- Praful Tickoo – AI, Machine Learning and Digital Lead, Genpact
- Harsh Arya – OD and CSR Chief General Manager, JBM
- Ranji Abraham – Director HR, Delphi
- Ranjiv Kapur – Ex-CEO, Concorde Motors
- Saba Alam – Talent Acquisition Leader, LinkedIn
- Shaurya Singh – Sales Head (India), LinkedIn Learning Solutions
- Ankit Khanna – Regional Account Manager, LinkedIn
- Rohit Kalsy – Sales Head North, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Sumita Tandon – Sr HR Business Partner Asia Pacific, LinkedIn
- Runa Ahlawat – Sr Marketing and PR Leader, Polaris India
Collective Feedback Quote:
It was a fabulous experience here and we look forward to the upcoming Unconferences!
We thank team at LinkedIn, esp Saba Alam and Ankur Warikoo for co-creating the great experience. Last but not at all the least, the very forth-coming and open Unconferencers!
Look forward to more in this space and if you would like to be invited for an Unconference, please write to us at email@example.com