An Entrepreneur creates chances and opportunities, and then makes them happen! The need for an Entrepreneurial Spirit at workplace therefore becomes a must as the business needs growth.
On May 25th 2018, we had an intense discussion at Amazon on ‘Nurturing Entrepreneurial Spirit at Work’.
At Collaborative Climate, we promote Value of Collaboration at work and CoSolve is our Collaboration Tool for organisations. Our Unconferences are Collaborative and Informal Peer-learning experiences we host with Sr Leaders across domains.
Here’s a peep into the Unconference #16.
Aamir Jariwala, Start-up and VC Business Development Leader at Amazon, did a great job in Pace Setting this discussion. He brought many insights to the table on how Jeff Bezos, CEO – Amazon, built Amazon and moreover how he has driven the Entrepreneurial Spirit within each employee of Amazon. He high-lighted the Culture of Innovation that runs in the veins of Amazon and the 14 Leadership Principles everybody abides by.
We also talked about: Hiring the Right Talent – The Culture Adds and the reasons why it’s crucial to a business’ success.
The Unconferencers were:
- A Sudhakar – Director HR, Dabur
- Aishwerya Srivastava – Sales Leader, CoSolve by Collaborative Climate
- Arati Sood – GM, Digital Practice, IBM
- Arpita Kuila – Head HR, NEC Electronics
- Arun Karna – MD, AT&T India
- Deepak Malhotra – Global Campaign Leader, IBM
- Hriday – L&D Head, Vikas-Senden Group
- Kaushalendra Yadav – Product Head, Vajor
- Manasi Das – Director HR, Vikas-Senden Group
- Praful Tickoo – AI, Machine Learning and Digital Transformation Lead, Genpact
- Richa Agarwal – Business Strategy Leader, Josh Talks
- Sai Kumar – AMEA Sourcing Head, British Telecom
- Sandeep Das – GM Learning & Talent Development, Aditya Birla Bank
- Sandeep Tyagi – Director HR, Samsung Electronics
- Saurabh Pal – Data Mining and Machine Learning Lead, CoSolve by Collaborative Climate
- Saurabh Sharma – Sr Manager Talent Acquisition, Ericsson
- Shweta Sharma – Founder, Collaborative Climate & CoSolve
- Siddhant Tiwari – Sales Leader (North & East), Pine Labs
- SN Rao – Head Campus Recruitments, British Telecom
- Sundeep Verma – Entrepreneur & Ex Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather
- Tushar Joshi – Machine Learning Leader, Genpact
Collective Feedback Quote:
The Unconference #16 was a fabulous discussion on the topic. There are many take-aways.
We thank team at Amazon, esp Aamir Jariwala for co-creating the great experience. And of course the Unconferencers!
Look forward to more in this space and if you would like to be invited for an Unconference, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org