As per our recent survey on ‘need for tech-solutions at work’, 100% of the respondents agreed that using a tech-solution increases their productivity while only 29% of the respondents felt they are keeping up with the Tech-trends!
On January 11th, 2019 we organised 17th Unconference on ‘Adoption of Technology’ which was Hosted by IndusInd Bank and Pace Setted by RV Dinakar, Practice Leader – Human Capital Management at IBM.
At Collaborative Climate, we promote Value of Collaboration at work and KoSolve is our Gamified Collaboration and Knowledge Management tool for organisations. Our Unconferences are Collaborative and Informal Peer-learning experiences we host with Sr Leaders across industries and functions.
Here’s a summary about the Unconference #17.
RV Dinakar facilitated a discussion where he addressed:
Need for defining business challenge, Setting processes such as Acceptance Testing etc once a tech-solution is identified, Approach to Technology Model -> ‘Technology-Design-Implementation-Engagement’, Building a Change Management team, Ways to highlight benefits to the end-user, Enabling Collaboration between Business and IT Teams, Using an Agile Iterative Approach and much more
The Unconferencers were:
- Abhay Kapoor, HR Head (North) at Amazon
- Amit Narula, Zonal Head at IndusInd Bank
- Arun Karna, MD at AT&T India
- Manish Singhal, Head HR Analytics at Apollo LogiSolutions
- Misha Rai, GM Circle HR at Vodafone Idea
- Mohit Khanna, MD at Lloyd Insulations
- Namrata Bhraguwar, Associate Director IT at Indigo
- Noor us Saba Alam, Head of Research at Egon Zehnder
- Priyank Bajpai, Head Talent and Capability at Vodafone Idea
- Puja Kaishap, Associate Director at KPMG
- Ranjiv Kapur, MD at Anil Agencies
- Sandeep Das, GM HR at Aditya Birla Payments Bank
- Sandeep Tyagi, Director HR and L&D at Samsung Electronics
- Saurabh Sharma, Sr Manager Talent Acquisition at Ericsson
- Talish Ahmed, Management Trainee at Apollo LogiSolutions
- Usha Srivastava, HR and Admin Head at Vodafone Idea
And team at Collaborative Climate and KoSolve Pvt Ltd.
Collective Feedback Quote:
This was a very useful and informative discussion, we look forward to the next one.
We thank team at IndusInd, esp Amit Narula and RV Dinakar for co-creating the great experience. And of course the Unconferencers!