There’s no end to learning, not for anyone, no matter how learned. Constant learning humbles and strengthens!
We experienced this in Unconference #15 at IBM this March 9th, 2018. The topic of discussion was HR Analytics, a strongly emerging field. In the discussion, we had Unconferencers from diverse back-grounds and functions. All gathered to explore the topic intensely.
At Collaborative Climate, we promote Value of Collaboration at work for Higher Productivity & Engagement, and to Lower Stress & Hostility. Our Unconferences are Collaborative and Informal Peer-learning experiences we host with Sr Leaders across domains.
Here’s a glimpse to the Unconference #15:
Praful Tickoo, Lead Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Digital Transformation at Genpact, wonderfully Pace Setted the absolutely rich discussion.
He kick-started the forum with ‘What is HR Analytics?’, moving towards ‘Why HR Analytics’, ‘How to do HR Analytics’ and finally ‘Best Practices & Examples’.
Everybody reflected on each of these areas and threw questions to the forum and addressed each other’s questions/doubts. A true Collaborative and Peer Learning Experience indeed!
The Unconferencers were:
- Aamir Jariwala – Lead India Start-up & VC Ecosystem, Amazon
- Adwait Hebbar – Head CSR & Corporate Affairs, IndusInd
- Anirudh Singh – Head Advanced Analytics, Evalueserve
- Arun Karna – MD, AT&T India
- Ewelina Janus – Director, Hult Prize India and Aster
- Deepak Malhotra – Global Campaign Leader, ADM Innovation, IBM
- Faisal Husain – Associate Director, KPMG
- Gurpreet Singh – Regional People Development Leader, APAC, Orange
- Kamal Kumar – Director HR, Dhanuka Agritech
- Manish Singhal – Head HR Analytics, ALS Group
- Mayuk Dasgupta – Head Projects & Alliances, Aditya Birla Group
- Nikhil Taneja – CHRO, S Chand Publishing
- Rajiv Gupta – Director Technology & Distinguished Engineer, Arris
- Ranjeet Oak – Chief Business Officer, Make My Trip
- Ranjiv Kapur – MD, Anil Agencies
- Rahul – L&D Head, S Chand Publishing
- Richa Sharma – HR Lead, S Chand Publishing
- Saba Alam – Sr Talent Acquisition Leader, LinkedIn
- Sandeep Tyagi – Director HR, Samsung Electronics
- Saurabh Sharma – Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Lead, Ericsson
- Shweta Sharma – Founder, Collaborative Climate
Collective Feedback Quote:
This was an amazing exposure and learning on HR Analytics, we look forward to the next Unconference!
We thank team at IBM, esp Deepak Malhotra and Praful Tickoo for co-creating the great experience. Last but not at all the least, the very forth-coming and open Unconferencers!
Look forward to more in this space and if you would like to be invited for an Unconference, please write to us at email@example.com